Wednesday, February 16, 2011

" Change: It Starts With Me"

the change starts in me. how? simply to make some changes :)

there are such thing to be done in changing something or someone. I in the past few monhts, many have change. . .

it was the thing that I've preferred to walk or stroll along with no companion I've manage to live my life alone without another.. . but then when the KANNAWIDAN came many have changed a lot on me. I found new friends I can call my own. . . they come along with me even though I did not want to. . . . that is some of the things that I did'nt want to from the past few months. . . . and those are the some of the changes I really need to change.. . a thing that should start on me, myself.

that was the things that have to start on me.

so for another new day and time of my life I could only say
"CHANGES STARTS WITH ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment